• Changed the lifestyle of 62 million people globally. According to the data of IDC's first quarterly report of the wrist wearable device market in the first quarter of 2019, Xiaomi bracelet ranked first in the world. The cumulative shipment of Xiaomi bracelet series is 66.77 million units. The statistics start and end time is from 2014 Xiaomi bracelet 1 to the first quarter of 2019;
• 300 individual combinations means that the Mi Band 4 will have 60 different color themes, combined with 5 different color wristbands, there will be 300 different combinations;
• 50 meters waterproof, 50 meters waterproof according to GB/T 30106-2013, passed the national watch quality supervision and inspection center inspection, Mi Band 4 standard version waterproof rating report number: QT1902005; Mi Band 4 NFC version waterproof rating report number: QT1902006 . Waterproof rating 5ATM (equivalent to underwater depth of 50 meters). It can be worn in the shower, while swimming in the pool and swimming in the shallows, but not for saunas and diving;
• The display area increased by 39.9% compared to the Mi Band 3. Mi Band 3 display size is 17.26mm long and 9.66mm wide; Mi Band 4 display size is 21.6mm long and 10.8mm wide; pass (10.8x21.6-9.66x17.26)/(9.66x17 .26) so by calculation, the display area of the Mi Band 4 is increased by 39.9% compared with the Mi Band 3;
• Mi Band 4 Standard 20-Day Battery Data is measured by the Huami Technology Sports Lab: using factory default settings, turned on 30-minute automatic heart rate detection, receive and display 100 notifications per day, 2 alarms per day, vibrate for 5 seconds, touch the button every day to display the time 10 times, and start the APP to synchronize the data once a day. In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as setting, operation and use environment, and may differ from laboratory data;
• Images are for reference only, font may be slightly different from actual product.